Waves are minutes away, Bike or Bus to Beaches! Private screen-enclosed Hot-Tub.
• FREE Bicycle usage
• FREE NetFlix-TV
• FREE Parking for your car(s)
• FREE Power & Water
• FREE WiFi / WLan Internet
Restaurants and shopping locations are in walking distance and the included bicycles are perfect for exploring different beaches. There are bike paths next to most roads, even to Fort Myers Beach and also in other directions, like to Bunche Beach or to Sanibel Island.
• The “Beach-Trolley” drives back and forth from Summerlin Square to Fort Myers Beach about every 40 minutes and it costs about 50 cent per person. The Beach-Trolley and all other buses stop next to the Sunflower Cafe, which is the main bus-station and can even be reached by a short walk from your home. You can also park your car there for free and take the trolley or the bus from there. The updated bus-schedule can be found in the internet. Please Google “LeeTran”. There is even a bus driving from and to the airport from this bus-stop.
• Restaurants – you can find restaurants like “Patabilities”, “Marco’s Diner”, “Osaka”, “Perkins” and also a smaller Café “Biscottis” within a short distance from this home. There are many other Restaurants located within a radius of a mile from your rental. These can also be easily reached with the included bicycles. If you are into alligator meat, you may like trying the restaurant “Gatorbites Tale & Ale”. If you prefer to have your breakfast or to dine at the waterfront, the “Gulf Shore Grill” Restaurant at the beach might be your choice.
• Supermarkets – you will find a Publix supermarket in 500 yards walking distance, from mid November 2015 there will be also a Super-Walmart in 500 yards walking distance and there is also a Super-Target Store in only 1.1 mile north from your vacation home.
• Tanger Outlet Shopping Center – if you are interested in doing some shopping during your vacation, you can find the Tanger Outlets within a distance of 2.2 miles from the home.
• The ”Smugglers Cove” Mini-Golf – is located about 0.9 miles (3 minute’s drive with the car) away from this rental. This place lets you play mini-golf within an interesting scenery where you can also see and if you like to, even feed alligators.
• The ” Shell Point” Golf Course – is located 3.8 miles away from this home. Everybody is allowed to play golf at this course and beginners can do some practice at the teeing ground.
• The swimming pool at Fort Myers Beach Community Park – can be reached within a distance of 4.7 miles. This is a big community heated pool. If you are travelling with children, you might like to look for the smaller pool for children with its water slides.
ACCOMMODATION AND AMENITIES
The living room comes with a 47 inch Flat-Screen-TV and an Roku-TV box (instead Apple-Box) with Netflix.
The Apple-TV-Box is perfect for included, unlimited NetFlix, with thousands of choices for on demand TV-content, movies, series, shows and documentations. It also comes with news channels and with a large amount of additional programming. Some premium programming require your credentials from your own home TV account provider. It is helpful if you bring that information with you if you want to unlock certain sports or other channels like HBO, Showtime etc. If you own am iPhone or iPad you may even use the AirPlay function to push your iTunes and other content to the Apple-TV big screen. Or, to listen to radio stations, the Apple-Box has also a large selection of international broadcast.
Additionally the TV is connected to a local amplified HD-TV antenna in order to receive all local live-TV-stations in best possible HD quality.
The master bedroom has a TV for the regular cable channels and it also serves as a computer screen.
I do have a spare computer and initially I have it setup but I can’t warranty if it is always working or being longer removed for repairs. It’s a good intention to give use to my spare computer but it might getting hacked or corrupted etc. It is something I can’t service or supply on call. In short, if the computer is there and working, you are lucky. If not, please don’t complain.
If you like to be online with your own devices, such as your laptop, iPad or Smartphone you can use my free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet.
For making a nice BBQ in the backyard or on your patio/deck you will find an electrical-BBQ-grill. You will be surprised how well it is working and relatively easy to clean up after.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all kitchen ware, stove, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, toaster & coffeemaker.
This rental has a dining table where you can enjoy your home made meals.
Both of the bedrooms are equipped with a King-size-bed with light pillow-top-mattresses and offer spacious closets for your luggage and for your clothing. No worries of who is getting the better bedroom. All linens are supplied. We use a mix of American and European style of linens and bedding.
Both sofas in the living room are sleepers and can be folded open to transform into two single beds, just a bit wider than a usual single bed. They will provide to you extra sleeping accommodations if needed. Please take note that I don't supply linens for the sleeper sofas and bring your own if you plan to use them.
The bath has a tub/shower combination, a toilet and a regular vanity.
I supply a hair dryer, two shower-towels per guest and a start-supply of toilet paper and hand soap.
The living area has a central air condition with pre-programmed digital controller, which you can set with your smart-phone to your comfort cooling, based on the abilities of the cooling system of the home. Even it is rarely needed in SW-Florida, the rental has also a central heating system.
WASHER AND DRYER
Yes, you have a washer and dryer. Please bring your own laundry detergent and softener. There are often left-overs from the prior guests but please don't count on it.
Other as in the neighbor city Cape Coral we have here in South Fort Myers and Iona plenty bicycle trails running mostly parallel to most of the major roads. I supply bicycles for free because they are very useful to get you to the next beach and to explore the area. If you need helmets or locks then please bring your own as I don't supply those. The bicycles are stored in my garage within a short 16 minutes walk.
HOUSE, GARDEN, HOT-TUB/WHIRLPOOL
The home is located in an open community, away from all the traffic of main roads but still close enough to get to them all in just a few turns.
Your entire living area is a ground level attached house with no other units above you. All floors are hygienic laid out with tiles. The private, western exposed, backyard can be accessed from your unit’s sliding door and offers an 24′ x 12′ screen enclosed outdoor deck with dining set and your private power heated hot-tub/spa with LED lights, 60 jets, waterfall and seating for 6 people. All around your private backyard goes a 6’ tall privacy fence. You can find also tropical plants and other trees for a few shady spots.
For maintenance I have different contractors to support you. For example weekly pool & garden care, final cleaning- and handyman-services. Together with the arrival guide you will receive a very detailed house guide. Arrival and departure days can be any day as long as it shows open at the availability calendar. Earliest check-in time can be 3:30 p.m. and latest check-out time 10:30 a.m. It is no problem to check-in late at night because we will supply you with the electronic lock code for the entry door. You will have available free parking for your cars in the driveway, in front of the building.
Check In/Out Dates
Available, but Not Arrival Date