Residential apartment in Canto das Flores 4
- RESIDENTIAL CORNER OF FLOWERS 4:
2 bedroom apartment in "Canasvieiras Beach in Florianopolis-SC". It has a bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with 4 single beds, bathroom, living room and combined kitchen, large balcony with barbecue and network to rest, garage, completely furnished. The fit has seating for 8 people because in addition to the 2 bedrooms, also has a two-bed sofa in the lounge.
The apartment is perfect for you to enjoy summer vacation with your family or friends.
Rua das Flores, # 206, apt. 4, CEP: 88054-300, Canasvierias, Florianópolis, SC.
- WE OFFER:
Set of bed and bath.
Air conditioning in rooms.
Approximately 250m from the beach straight, the street goes straight on the beach, also easy access to centrinho going to walk.
- DAILY VALUE:
High season: R $ 450,00 (minimum 7 nights)
Low season: R $ 400,00 (minimum 7 per day)
Out of season: R $ 200,00 (minimum 5 per day)
Cleaning fee: R $ 150,00
- Would you like to make your RESERVATION?
· To guarantee the reservation must be paid a corresponding booking signal to 30% of the total, the remainder of our 70% of the total amount must be paid "in kind" on the day of entry in the property, the reservation signal can be paid by deposit / transfer to my account in the EFC bank (Caixa Econômica Federal).
· "Only foreigners" the payment of the reservation signal, can also be made via PayPal with credit card or Western Union.
- To check availability and make your reservation, please contact us via phone, email or whatsapp:
· Phone / WhatsApp: +55 48 99995857
· Email: ednardorollet @ gmail. with
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Pets Considered
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Outdoor Grill
- Dishes & Utensils
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Smoking Allowed