Porch overlooking community lake! Bike to the HUB for dinner & music!
Located in the private and gated community of WaterSound West Beach, 46 Tumblehome Way is your ideal 30A beach getaway! This posh, coastal home boasts three exterior porches ideal for relaxing over coffee, overlooking the lake, surrounded by bridges and boardwalks. The first floor is comprised of the kitchen, open living and dining room and two bedrooms including the master suite equipped with private bathroom with a large soaking tub. On the second floor, guests will find two additional guest bedrooms plus an additional den with a large sectional. WaterSound West Beach features a community pool, park, boardwalks and a fitness center. Jump on one of the 4 bikes provided to explore WaterSound West's winding paths or explore the neighboring communities.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Den: Full Sleeper Sofa
- 3 Exterior Porches
- 4 adult bikes
- All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
** Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSound West HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.