'Paradise Cove' Lakeside Guntersville Cabin w/ Patio!
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
A peaceful lakeside retreat awaits you at this 1-bathroom vacation rental studio cabin in Guntersville. This quaint property boasts accommodations for up to 6 guests to enjoy breathtaking sunrise views over the lake and lazy summer days on the private boat dock. Numerous amenities will make you and your fellow travelers feel right at home while seeking the ultimate lake adventure!
*10% Discount For Holidays! Used to be $125 a night; Book Now!
Living Room: Queen-sized Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Common Area: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, Futon
All of your cares will melt away as you pull up to this cozy cabin, surrounded by lush trees and sparkling waters. Inside, you'll find a welcoming, open layout and all the comforts of home including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines to ensure a relaxing stay
Watch your favorite DVD on the flat-screen cable TV as you rest on the sofa or leather recliner. Prepare a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen or head outside to barbecue some burgers on the charcoal grill by the fire pit.
In the evenings, listen to the logs crackle on the campfire as you enjoy a beautiful sunset over the lake and clear stargazing unobstructed by city lights.
When it's time for rest, you'll find plenty of comfortable sleeping options for your group including a plush queen bed, twin-over-twink bunk bed, and more! Shower off in the private full bathroom stocked with fresh towels.
Surrounded by mountains and gorgerous scenery, this lovely cabin is just steps from the shoreline and the private dock. You'll be able to fish to your heart's content during your stay with the provided poles. You'll also find public docks and bridges suited for fishing throughout the town, where you'll find an abundant supply of Bass, Crappie, and Bream fish - just don't pull too hard on the hook!
Show off your singing chops with karaoke, or try one of the area's best restaurants. Old Towne Stock House is a quaint restaurant where you can come as you are and offers a view of Lake Guntersville.
Head across the Highway 69 bridge to find fantastic dining and even better views at Somewhere on the Lake. If you're looking for some homestyle cooking on the weekend, be sure to check out Bruce's - a charming buffet with all you can eat dishes reminiscent of when Momma used to cook fried chicken on a Sunday night.
You can also enjoy one of the many arts and crafts shows, antique shops, plays, or drive-in movies. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Guntersville, you're sure to have a memorable trip when you book this vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cable TV, charcoal grill, crock-pot, coffee maker, private boat dock, in-unit laundry machines, DVD player, fire pit, free WiFi, fresh towels, patio with outdoor furniture, and more
- Fantastic Guntersville location- Guests will enjoy easy access to fishing, boating, swimming, restaurants, entertainment, theater, karaoke, shopping, and more!
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (dogs only, maximum 2 pets allowed, 20-pound weight limit)
- Guests may use dinghy boat for $50 per day, available starting May 1st
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in