Haven of peace in Roussillon between sea and mountains
It is a nest of greenery where a stream sings, a haven of peace where you will be lulled by the chirping of birds and the lapping of water ... a little piece of paradise ideally located:
- in the Vallespir, 15km from the Spanish border (180km from Barcelona),
- 5 minutes from downtown Céret and its Museum of Modern Art,
- in the footsteps of great painters, major representatives of 20th century painting: in Céret nicknamed
"The Mecca of Cubism" with Picasso, Braque, Herbin ..., in Collioure with the fauvist painters Derain and Matisse, in Figueras and Cadaquès with the surrealist genius of Salvador Dali,
- 1/2 hour from the seaside resorts of Argelès-Plage and Collioure,
- 10 minutes from the thermal towns (Le Boulou, Amélie les Bains),
- on the 'Pirinexus greenway' (350 km cross-border cycle path linking Catalonia North and South crossing 53 towns or villages in France and Spain on an uninterrupted path) ...
Very bright comfort of 125 m2, 4 faces not overlooked, renovated and tastefully arranged in the first and last floor of an above-subdivision villa surrounded by a garden of 3000m2. Exceptional views of the surrounding landscape (garden, hills, orchards and the 'Sacred Mountain' Catalans: Canigou).
Apartment composed of:
- L-shaped open kitchen open to dining room and living room, fully equipped: hob, central extractor, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils provided.
Living room equipped with 2 2 seater sofas, 42 "plasma screen TV, DVD player, wood burning stove with Club armchairs in the dining room
- 2 large bedrooms (sleeps 4: 2 comfortable beds 2 places Bultex mattress in each room),
- bathroom with spacious shower cubicle (mosaic floor),
- office in veranda, library at the disposal of the holiday makers.
- Big balcony of 16 m2 done up with corner meal and corner living room with sofa BZ for nights under the stars.
- Wifi Internet access. Barbecue.
Miscellaneous: No access for disabled persons, recommended for people with reduced mobility, no pets allowed (the owners have two cats and a dog), children welcome.
- mattress covers, pillow protectors, sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, tea towels and free maintenance products. (Towels and bath towels can be offered for a supplement of € 5 per person).
- Provision of the part of the garden facing the balcony (1000 m2) with barbecue area furnished with table, chairs and deck chairs.
N. B.: Regarding the deposit, a check for € 750 is requested from the tenants on the day of their arrival in the accommodation. This check is in no case cashed and always returned the day of departure following the inventory. In case of loss of keys, breakage of dishes or other inconveniences, the holidaymaker pays the amount of the costs of replacement or repair on the day of departure also.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Room
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Towels Provided
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- DVD Player
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Porch / Veranda
- Events Allowed
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Smoking Allowed