Haijing Holiday Hotel
Located peacefully at the lakeside, Haijing Holiday Hotel offers accommodation with wonderful Luguhu Lake views. Free WiFi is accessible in all areas.
Downtown is a 4-minute drive from Haijing Holiday Hotel. Luguhu Lake is a 16-minute drive from the property. Lijiang Railway Station is 200 km away.
Delicately furnished, each room in Haijing Holiday Hotel is fitted with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a toilet.
The 24-hour front desk can help with luggage storage and tour guidance.
Hotel will contact guest to pay the deposit after booking, 30% reservation will be charged 7 days before the arrival date, and the rest 70% will be charged within the week before the arrival date.
Guests are required to show a valid government-issued ID card or passport upon check-in. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.