Gulf Front! Amazing Views throughout. Close to dining and shopping!
- 2 adult bikes
- Flat screen TV’s in every room
- New floors and new granite counter tops
- New composite decking on the second and third floor balconies
- Extra Outdoor fridge located in the carport for unit 1A and 1B.
- Amazing Gulf front views
LOCATION: This is a gulf front home.
DETAILS: Blue Mountain Beach offers guests a slower, more peaceful pace than a lot of other communities on 30A. There are many restaurants and shops close by, and you are conveniently located close enough to nearby Seaside for some 30A shopping, and a short trip away from many great shops and restaurants in Destin. If you are looking to get your fill of the soft, sugar white sand and the sparkling emerald waters this area is known for, there isn't a better place to stay than Blue Mountain Townhomes 1A.
Located right on the Gulf, this accommodation offers an ocean escape right out your back door. From almost every window, you can see the beautiful water just below. Enjoy a peaceful glass of wine on one of two Gulf front porches and unwind after a long day soaking up the sun.
**If you would like to book more than 21 days you will need to call our office to reserve.
*Looking for more room, Please also check out BMV1B located adjacent to 1A. Accommodates 4.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Additional Sleeping Space: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Shared half Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: King Bed and Daybed with Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom - Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom - Shower Tub Combo
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 2 adult bikes provided, gulf views. This property comes with 1 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.