Great view! Entire condo. Modern, quiet, bright 2BD with gym @ SFU
My extremely quiet 5th floor condo has an excellent view of the surrounding mountains and overlooks Port Moody. Located within quick, easy walking distance of a complete grocery store, Simon Fraser University, hiking and biking trails, and a direct transportation route downtown. Clean, comfortable, and furnished with many carefully selected luxuries. Child friendly with child-specific safety features as well as nearby playgrounds.
IMPORTANT: For insurance purposes I am allowed a family of 6 or less, 2 couples, or 3 unrelated individuals. Requesting a booking indicates that you meet these guest limitations. I want to make sure everyone is protected in case of an accident.
- Free secured underground parking is provided right next to an elevator
- Extremely quiet with no major streets anywhere nearby
- Condo is about 810sqft (75sqm)
- Large covered patio with furniture that overlooks Port Moody and the surrounding area.
- 5-10 minute walking distance to a complete grocery store, Starbucks, liquor store and many other restaurants
- Carefully selected higher end appliances and furniture to make this a comfortable, and enjoyable home away from home
- Gym is located on floor 1 of the same building
- Wake up to the sunrise streaming through the windows, and go to bed with the many twinkling lights visible while in bed
- Fully equipped kitchen, as though you were in your own home!
- Coffee maker, coffee grinder, full-size oven and range, rice-cooker and steamer, large toaster oven, microwave, fridge, blender, kettle, dishwasher, high-end professional grade pots and pans, stainless steel cutlery, spices
- Amenities include a step stool in the bathroom, plug covers and cupboard door locks to prevent access to cleaning supplies
- Small playground located just outside the front door. Two large playgrounds and a park area are located within a 5-10min walk
- Large 50" 1080p Smart TV with access to Netflix and YouTube (no cable subscription or antenna connected)
- Master queen bed has a thick, comfortable pillow-top and silk-filled duvet
- Twin bed has an easily accessible pull-out trundle bed below
- Queen sofa bed is a slide-out rather than a fold out for a more comfortable night sleep and setup in seconds
- Fans (no air conditioner), alarm clock and radio are included in each bedroom
- Full-size hairdryer located in the top drawer
- Plush towels, soap, shampoo, and conditioner are included
- In-suite washing machine (washing powder included) and separate dryer
Dedicated underground parking stall can accommodate a medium-sized SUV, minivans, and smaller vehicles comfortably. Guests have successfully parked a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but it was tight. If you rent a very large vehicle let me know and I can make alternate parking arrangements.
Check-in time is somewhat flexible most days.
GST: Please note that included in the nightly and laundry charge paid to HomeAway is 5% GST to comply with local tax laws. My GST number is 76634 0889 RT0001.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Non Smoking Only
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Lanai / Gazebo