Gorgeous South Lake Tahoe Home w/ Private Hot Tub!
If you're searching for the ultimate South Lake Tahoe getaway, you'll find it at this sparkling, newly-built 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home for 12! This gorgeous house offers all the luxury of a 4-star hotel with updated amenities and features, while still maintaining the rustic charm of a mountain cabin. With easy access to South Lake Tahoe's many activities and attractions, it's the perfect place to settle in with your loved ones for some much-needed relaxation and fun!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed, Twin Mattress | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This roomy and thoughtfully designed home has enough sleeping arrangements to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests throughout 2,400 square feet, making it an ideal choice for multiple families or close friends.
As you walk through the door, you'll immediately feel at ease in this peaceful setting with homey vibes and warm surroundings. Situated in a quiet neighborhood, encompassed by the woods, the home offers a magnificent mountainous backdrop for your stay.
The private deck is a great place to kick back with a warm cup of coffee and enjoy your mornings as you plan out your day of adventure, sightseeing or time on the lake, or fire up the grill and enjoy a few cocktails while you recount memories.
Inside, the brand new residence features high ceilings and large windows framing the wooded Tahoe scene, allowing you to soak up the vacation vibes and bright, warm light. Cozy wood touches tie the dwelling's mountain decor and comfortable furnishings together. Additionally, everything you'll need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including wireless internet access, a laundry room, and hot tub with seating for 6.
Look forward to returning home to prepare a delicious meal in the huge gourmet kitchen, complete with brand new appliances. Meanwhile, your companions can gather in the adjacent dining and living room to warm up by the gas fireplace while they kick back and play a favorite card game or watch their favorite shows on the 75-inch flat-screen TV in the living room.
Later, wind down with a satisfying soak in the private outdoor hot tub, and finally retire to the spacious and comfortable bedrooms to rest up for the next exciting vacation day!
Conveniently situated just 5.5 miles south of the lake, this home makes it easy to access the area's immense selection of year-round activities.
During the winter months, take a short 12-minute drive to hit the slopes at one of the best ski resorts in Lake Tahoe - Heavenly Mountain Resort.
In the warmer months, you'll be close to dozens of great hiking spots and all the bustle of the south side of Lake Tahoe! Enjoy kayaking, parasailing, stand up paddleboarding and more.
And any time of year, you can venture out to some of South Lake Tahoe's fabulous dining, shopping, and casinos.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, private deck with gas grill, 3 large flat-screen TVs, private outdoor hot tub, free WiFi, laundry room, gas fireplace, and more
- Fantastic location just 5.5 miles south of the Lake Tahoe, ski slopes, and a short walk from the Truckee River
- Close proximity to ski slopes, water activities, golf courses, casinos, restaurants, shopping and numerous other local attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62.4 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is 324035
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Towels Provided
- Child's Highchair
- non smoking only
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Game Room
- Video Library
- Video Games
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Deck / Patio