Charming, Bright and Spacious Historic Home in Downtown Dunedin
Five generation family home now available for short-term rentals. Superb location-two or three blocks to the water, downtown restaurants and shopping, baseball stadium, parks, marina, playground, the Pinellas bike trail, and .6 miles from the Fenway. The house faces south to bask in the sun on the prettiest street in Dunedin, quiet and green with huge old trees dripping with Spanish moss. Upstairs is the master bedroom with new Sealy king bed, an ensuite bathroom, and a second large bedroom with a king, a double and two twin beds, and a hall bathroom. The downstairs bedroom opens into the office and has a hall bath. There is an airy living room, separate dining room, a beautiful sunny kitchen, a screened porch and an open, unshaded front porch for the winter days when the full sun feels delicious. Full of historic charm and original details, while freshly updated with modern conveniences.
Some detailed house rules to ensure that we can offer an amazing experience for all our guests.
1. NO SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted inside or on the porches. If you smoke outside, please dispose of your butts in the outside trash.
2. PETS. No pets, please.
3. Please be kind to the floors: Please remove hard-heeled, stiletto or grit-covered shoes when in the house to protect the hundred year old heart pine floors.
4. CONSERVE ELECTRICITY. We want to be as low-impact as possible, please conserve energy by not cooling the house below 70 degrees or heating above 74 while you are staying.
5. HOUSEKEEPING. Fresh linens and bath towels are included in the home. We have beach towels, and some grubbier towels if you want to wash your shoes or wipe down the bikes, etc.
6. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
7. LIABILITY. House is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
8. NO PARTIES. Self explanatory – no parties, please ☺.
9. SAFETY EQUIPMENT. For your safety, please do not tamper with the CO2 and smoke detectors.
10. CANDLES. No candles or anything that needs to be lit with a lighter are allowed inside the home.
11. No swinging from the chandeliers since they are very old :). Also, the fireplace is also not available for use.
Thank you for respecting our rules.
If problems arise during your stay please notify us immediately so that we can address issues ASAP. We are super responsive and want to make sure you have a wonderful stay.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Deck / Patio