Bullshead 5 BR Estate on Truckee River w/ Hot Tub
Surround yourself with style and discover the picture-perfect privacy in this Deluxe 4500 sq ft North Shore Vacation Rental Property. Situated on 4 acres right ON the Truckee River guests are sure to enjoy the natural beauty outdoors in a true park-like setting.
With nearly 1/3 of a mile of river frontage, backing to forest, and neighbors on only one side, this Luxury Tahoe Estate is a very private setting your next mountain getaway.
Every detail, from the hand crafted log frame beds to the miner's style accents, has been conceived with comfort and rustic elegance. Whether inside or out, you will enjoy the tranquility, as well as thoughtful quality of this beautiful custom built vacation home.
Certain to meet all your needs, this Tahoe Lodge was built for entertaining large groups of family and friends with a large gourmet kitchen and a flowing floor plan with cozy hydronic heating throughout, multiple living spaces with flat screen TVs, and of course wireless internet. This estate is an ideal venue for corporate meetings, family gatherings, or smaller intimate events.
The phenomenal mountain retreat truly evokes the privacy you're longing for. As you gaze out the vast floor-to-ceiling great room windows at the mountain ranges, you will truly feel away from it all. Enjoy the beautiful views inside and out in this ideal winter and summer vacation retreat.
PLATINUM LEVEL PROPERTY
• 4700 square feet
• Hot Tub
• 1/3 mile of private river frontage; perfect for anglers to test their luck right out the back door!!!
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• Natural Wood Fireplace in Great Room
• Riverfront beach
• Outdoor Wood Fireplace
• Master Suite with Jacuzzi Tub
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The interactive floor plan shows a room above the garage. This is an unfurnished area that is locked; not available for rental at this time.
2. The path down to the river is rustic. Although the Truckee River is several hundred feet from the rear of the home, parents should exercise caution.
3. ONLINE BOOKINGS SUBJECT TO OWNER APPROVAL.
4. This home requires a 5 night minimum stay in the High Season (winter and summer months) .
5. OCCUPANCY - While this home sleeps up to 12 Guests - Only a Maximum of 10 Adults are Allowed.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio