Beachwood Condos - Unit 16
Beachwood Resort was built by Mr. George from 1957 to 1960 as the first condominium in the Gray Harbor County. Beachwood has a total of 10.5 acres of land with 3 different tax parcels, 330' oceanfront from the State Route 109 to the high tide. According to one of the previous owners of Beachwood Resort, "No one knew what condominiums were in 1958 and most owners were professionals such as doctors and lawyers, etc." In September 2006, Jane bought Beachwood from Ms. Laurie Stewart who is the current CEO of The Sound Community Bank. Jane began remodeling Beachwood from the rooftops of each condo to all common areas on the property. The entire interior of each condo was demolished in order to install 10 commercial septic tanks. This huge project took exactly 3 years and 8 months to complete. Now, Beachwood Resort is reborn and fully renovated for our guests to maximum enjoy at their leisure.