Direct Beach Access - Upscale, Fun, & Sun! Early Bird Pricing for Summer 2018!
Two remaining Summer 2018 weeks have Early Bird Pricing:
Aug. 18th - 25th: Early Bird Pricing - $7400 (Normal Rate - $7900)
Sept. 1st - 8th: Early Bird Pricing - $3500 (Normal Rate - $3800)
Sweeping 360° views of the Ocean and Bay await you at Sea La Vie! Just renovated with Hardwood throughout (pictures may not reflect updates), Sea La Vie is counted amongst the finer homes in Corolla! Located on a corner lot in Whalehead Beach and featuring a convenient landscaped walkway offering direct beach access, you are only a quick two-minute jaunt to the sand.
Whether you want to have fun or just relax, Sea La Vie provides all of the amenities and personal touches one could ask for on vacation including an Expansive Great Room with Cushy Seating, 2 Large Dining Rooms, High-End Stainless Kitchen, Private Pool & Hot Tub, your own Sand Volleyball Court, Extensive Library of Books and Games, free Netflix, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, WiFi, and lots more. Tons of activities for the kids and family all while being so close to the beach!
In fact, we are actually closer to beach access than some of the homes twice our price. Why? The blocks in Whalehead Beach are long, and those guests renting houses near the middle of the block are required to walk all the way to the end of the block to get to the beach, but you will actually have a shorter walk because Sea La Vie is located right on the corner! This is why we tend to sell out the summer season far in advance of most other homes. That and Sea La Vie is one of the nicest homes for the value!
Speaking of location, Sea La Vie is located in the center of everything, all while maintaining its peace and privacy! You can Bike, Walk, or Drive to just about anything you would want to do. Two miles to the south are tons of Shops, Restaurants, Spas, Go-Karts, Mini Golf, Grocery, Movies, Jet Skiing and a whole lot more! Two miles north are the Wild Horse Tours, the Currituck Lighthouse and wine festival, and more Shops and Restaurants. You really cannot find a better location!
Vacation is all about creating a mindset far away from everyday life. One that's hassle free, where you can truly leave the daily grind behind and mentally detach from the real world. The intention and design of Sea La Vie is to create this atmosphere for its guests. From the color palates and décor to the endless activities, Sea La Vie offers its guests the complete vacation package.
Sea La Vie is perfect for family getaways or groups of families. We comfortably sleep 22 guests with 9 Bedrooms, 8 Full Baths, and 2 half baths (one of which is a bonus at the pool!). Here are just some of the amenities you can expect to enjoy:
• EXPANSIVE GREAT ROOM - Vaulted Ceilings, 55" Flat Screen, Blu Ray, Bose 5.1 Surround Audio, Free Netflix
• SHIP’S WATCH: Ocean views with comfy sofas perfect for reading or taking a nap
• KITCHEN: Completely Remodeled Kitchen and suited for the Gourmet, including: Granite Countertops, Countertop Bar with 5 Stools, Stainless Steel 5 Burner Gas Stove, Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Microwave, Stainless Steel Double Oven, Dual Zone Wine Cooler, 2 Stainless Steel Dishwashers, Kitchen Aid Mixer, High End Wusthof Chef’s Knives, and lots of Cookbooks from all cuisines.
• DINING ROOMS: Large raised Dining Room with Ocean Views hosts a Large Table with seating for 12. Just below is another Dining Table seating 6 to 8 and a Kitchen Countertop Bar which seats 5. Two high chairs are also provided.
• REC ROOM: The Rec Room has lots of fun stuff for the family including a Pool Table, Large Flat Screen TV, Blu Ray Player, Stereo Receiver/Speakers, Mini Fridge, Wet Bar, Sofa, and a Bar Table w/ Stools.
• LAUNDRY: State-of-the-Art Samsung Front Load Washer/Dryers and a 2nd Full Size Fridge
• 9 BEDROOMS: 3 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 4 Bunks, 1 Duo Bunk (twin over full)
• 10 BATHROOMS: 7 Full Master Baths, 1 Shared Full Bath, 2 Half Baths (1 at the pool)
OUTDOORS: Activities and Amenities for the kids and family to enjoy
• Large Private In-ground Pool
• Bonus ½ Bathroom at the Pool
• Large Hot Tub
• Poolside Chaise Lounges
• Tiled Cabana Bar at the Pool
• Outdoor Pool Speakers
• Weber Gas Grill
• 2 Outdoor Showers
• Volleyball/Badminton Court
• Ample Seating on the Top Level Decks to enjoy sunrise or sunset
• The Top Level also features a Full Wrap-Around Deck. Plus, a Bonus Roof Top Deck with seating, from which you have Endless Views of the Ocean and Bay (a rarity in Corolla). Awesome for an afternoon pre-dinner cocktail or just to take in the sunset!
*RATES vary by the week depending on the time of year. Please view our rates here: https://www.vrbo.com/782341#rates
**Listing details subject to change at any time without notice
***Please view the updated CALENDAR to see what weeks are still available here: https://www.vrbo.com/782341#calendar
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Pets Considered
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Room
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Child's Highchair
- Non Smoking Only
- Private Pool
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Pool Table
- Video Library
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio